A medical textbook about using MR diffusion weighted imaging for the diagnosis of lung cancer was just published in the United Kingdom!
The book deals with the diagnosis and the images of lung cancer. It was published in the United Kingdom, by IOP publishing, in January of 2022.
The title of the book is “Detection Systems in Lung Cancer and Imaging, Volume 1.”
I was contacted by the publishing company to contribute to this medical textbook. I wrote the 2nd Chapter of this book titled the Diagnosis of Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging (DWI) For Lung Cancer.
For those of you have been following this blog the contents of this chapter will be familiar to you as I have discussed, in detail, my research pertaining to this topic. For those of you who maybe new to this blog I will include a synopsis of the contents of this chapter.
For those of you interested in this topic please checkout this text book with the link provided.
Detection Systems in Lung Cancer and Imaging, Volume 1 Editors: Ayman El-Baz, Jasjit S Suri in January of 2022
- Lung Cancer Classification Using Wavelet Recurrent Neural Network. Devi Nurtiyasari, Dedi Rosadiand Abdurakhman
- Diagnosis of Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging (DWI) For Lung Cancer. Katsuo Usuda and Hidetaka Uramoto
- Computer Assisted Detection of Low/High Grade Nodule from Lung CT Scan Slices Using Handcrafted Features. Seifedine Kadryand Venkatesan Rajinikanth
- Computer-Aided Lung Cancer Screening in Computed Tomography: State of the Art and Future Perspectives. João Pedrosa, Guilherme Arestaand Carlos Ferreira
- Radiation Therapy in Lung Cancer Treatment. Mary McGunigal, Jonathan W Lischalk, Pamela Randolph-Jacksonand Puja Gaur Khaitan
- Application of Visual Sensing Technology in Lung Cancer Screening. Rongpeng Li, Yonghong Xuand Nana Xu
- Precision Molecular Imaging Can Perhaps Be Enhanced For Lung Cancer Management Via Integrated Analysis Of General Parameters Such As Age, Gender, Genetics, And Lifestyle. Kshitish K Acharya
- Computed Tomography Ventilation Imaging In Lung Cancer: Theory, Validation And Application. Bilal A Tahir
- Novel Non-invasive Methods Used in the Early Detection of Lung Cancer: From Biomarkers to Nanosystems. Özlem Çobanand Yeşim Kaya Yaşar
- Heat shock proteins as biomarkers for early-stage diagnosis of lung cancer. Adria Hasan, Suroor Fatima Rizvi, Sana Parveen and Snober S Mir